- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- NEW TECHNOLOGY ADAPTATION
- “ We must become the change we want to see”
- “While you teach, you learn”
- “ Once the last tree is cut and the last river poisoned …you will find you can not eat your money ”
- “ There is no wealth, but life ”
- “What the world calls end of a cater-pillar’s life…GOD calls a Butterfly”
Once upon a time a tortoise and a hare had an argument about who was faster. They decided to settle the argument with a race. They agreed on a route and started off the race.
The hare shot ahead and ran briskly for some time. Then seeing that he was far ahead of the tortoise, he thought he’d sit under a tree for some time and relax before continuing the race.
He sat under the tree and soon fell asleep. The tortoise plodding on overtook him and soon finished the race, emerging as the undisputed champ.
The hare woke up … Read the rest
- What is “Grooming”
- Importance of Personal Grooming
- Relation between personal appearance and image projection
- It is the process of making yourself look neat and attractive.
- The things which you do to make yourself and your appearance tidy and pleasant.
- Why do I ride a roller coaster of emotions?
- How can I help myself when I feel out of control?
- Why do I sometimes have more trouble than others getting calmed down?
- Am I OK if I’m angry or upset or sad a lot?
- How can I stay calm when bad things are happening around me?
Do you know…?
- why we think the way we do about being stressed and upset?