Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Projects
Thanks for visiting www.engineeringminiprojects.com. We know that you are busy looking for Mechanical engineering projects for your academics. The aim of this venture of ours is to help you for your Mechanical Engineering Projects by providing you different project ideas and reference materials so as to reduce your strain during the final semester curriculum and give you enough time to relax and prepare your Mechanical engineering projects . We hope that this humble venture of us contributes lot to your academics.
Please let us know your feed backs on different topics and use the comment facility well.
Wish you Best of Luck with your Mechanical Engineering projects.
Mechanical Engineering Project Abstracts
This is a Mechanical engineering Projects under Design and fabrication. The total estimated cost of this Mechanical Engineering project is about rs.1500/-. In modern developing world, automobile plays important role especially two-wheeler i.e (motorcycles& bikes) plays a major role. Even though they are helpful there are some sad events like accidents due to careless of rider. Major accidents occur due to forgetting of lifting side stand. To rectify this problem many advance measure have taken, but they are useless. so as a by considering that it should be implemented practically in all types bikes .the new system “SPROCKET SIDE-STAND RETRIEVE SYSTEM” is designed based on the working principle of bikes. Since all bike transmit power from engine to rear wheel by means of chain drive. Since designed setup is kept in between chain drive, setup rotates and side stand get retrieves automatically.
In existing mechanical Engineering projects many ideas had been found to lift the side-stand automatically.
- One small flat rod is kept attached and pivoted between the gear actuator lever and the side stand of the bike. when the gear is actuated the side stand get lifted automatically.
- Small stepper motor is connected between the side stand and the engine ,when engine is started the stepper motor gains the source of power and retrieve side stand automatically
These are some methods to retrieve side stand automatically when the vehicle moves but it is not implemented in practical use due to its drawback.
DRAWBACK OF EXISTING METHODS
- ECU methods are implemented only in costlier bikes but it does not implemented in normal domestic bikes due to their cost.
- When we come across those mechanical engineering projects we could note some drawbacks like wear out of gears, making injuries in legs while actuating gears. Major drawback is it cannot use in all type of two-wheelers. So, in order to solve this we thought and designed “SPROCKET-SIDE STAND RETRIEVE SYSTEM” this system can be attached in all type of two-wheelers (mopeds, geared, non-geared, hand geared bikes).
Based on the working principle of two-wheeler ( i.e the power is generated in the engine and it transmits power to the pinion and makes it to rotate. The pinion transmits power to the rear wheel pinion and makes the vehicle to move). This is the basic principle followed in all type of two-wheelers, based on this “sprocket-side stand retrieve system” is designed because this system works by getting power from chain drive. This sprocket system consists of four components, which is assembled as two set up which would be explained briefly in construction and working part of this paper.
In Sprocket side stand retrieve system, the mechanical engineering projects, retrieves the side stand automatically if the rider forgets to lift the side stand while moving the bike. It works based on the working principle of the two-wheelers .every bikes transmit power from engine’s pinion to the rear wheel i.e. rotary motion of the pinion makes the linear motion of the chain. that linear motion of the chain is absorbed by rear wheel’s sprocket and converted into rotary motion. That rotary motion of the rear wheel makes the bikes to move. Based on this Sprocket side stand retrieve system is designed.
If Sprocket is kept between the chain drive, it make the sprocket to rotate so, using the sprocket as the major component this system works. It gains the power from the chain and make specially designed component (lifting lever) to rotate. This rotation incites engaged pushing lever to push the side stand to retrieve. When chain rotates anti-clockwise direction the inciter assemblies sprocket absorbs the power and rotates in clockwise direction.The working of “Sprocket-Side Stand Retrieve System is explained below in both (resting & riding condition of two-wheeler)
Related Searches For Mechanical Engineering Projects
- Simple Mechanical Engineering Projects
- Mechanical Engineering Projects for final years
- Diploma Project Mechanical Engineering projects
- Student Projects in Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering Projects for Students
- Small Mechanical Engineering Projects
- Mechanical Engineering Projects for College
- Mechanical Engineering Projects Topics